Sunday, April 19, 2015

Closed For The Season Alex's Book Summary

Closed For The Season
By Mary Downing Hahn

Closed For The Season is a Horror type of book because of how it's mood is being set. It starts off when a family moves into a new house. Logan is one of the main characters and his family moves into a new home, what didn't know about the house was that the owner of the house was murdered in that house. Arthur is another main character and he is the neighbor next door to the house. Logan doesn't really talk to Arthur because of how "weird" he is. There is also an amusement park nearby which is where most of some creepy things happen. When I say creepy things I mean that a lot of murders happen in that park and no one goes in there. Arthur tells Logan these stories and they both go and try to follow them and solve them.
       What I mostly think about the book is that if you like horror or mystery then this is the book for you. I say it's the book for you because Logan tries and solve mysteries and some interesting stuff happens down the way. Something that nobody has told Logan and his family that in there new house, they have a wall that's full of money hidden inside. This book is such a mystery and horrifying in it's way that why I like it, I like many books with different genres. I like new things and this book is me trying something new and if you like new things then definitely read this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment